PRIDE IN HERITAGE

Brion Energy's ultimate shareholder is PetroChina, which in turn is 86% owned by China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), a state-owned enterprise. The remaining 14% of PetroChina is publicly listed in the NYSE and HKSE.

CNPC is China's largest oil and gas producer and supplier, as well as one of the world's major oilfield service providers and a globally reputed contractor in engineering construction.  

  • CNPC International (Canada) has been operating in Canada since 1992
  • Number 3 on Fortune's 2016 Global 500 list (ranked by revenues)
  • More than 50 years of development
  • 1.6 million employees globally

Go to the CNPC website 

Visit PetroChina website