We are currently seeking a highly motivated, action-oriented individual for the position of Recruitment Coordinator in the Human Resources department, reporting to the Senior Recruiter. This individual will provide assistance and support to the recruitment team. As an integral part of the of the Human Resources team, you will contribute to the achievement of strong business results.
a. Review resumes daily and share with hiring managers.
b. Coordinate prescreens and interviews for selected candidates.
c. Coordinate background checks on selected candidates.
d. Maintain job postings on company website and social media sites.
e. Coordinate and track cost for external advertising and total recruitment spend.
f. Provide support and coordination to all external employment branding initiatives (i.e. career fairs).
g. Respond to general career inquiries.
h. Other recruitment related duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years related experience; previous HR or work in an agency an asset.
• Post secondary education with a focus in HR.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Sound judgment and a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills and follow through.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
• Professional and enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer focused, proactive and ability to multi-task.
Interested parties should fill out Brion’s job application form. Please attach your resume along with a covering letter (in the same document) highlighting your directly related previous experience and accomplishments.