Reporting to the Office Services Coordinator, the Office Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Administrative team on all administrative matters for Dover. This position will share reception duties with another administrator.
1. Monitor and maintain all common areas and order supplies:
a. Monitoring and maintaining kitchens, file, common areas and copy rooms, ensuring adequate supplies are available/ordering as required, fridge is stocked and kept clean, and dishwasher is loaded and emptied daily and provide a deeper clean annually.
b. Order , unpack and organize all office supplies and kitchen supplies
c. Order all business cards and track pickup by employee
d. Act as point of contact for these vendors and discuss issues with them directly.
2. Provide general support to the Office Services Coordinator:
a. Develop and maintain an Office Administrator Binder
b. Assist in planning Corporate Events.
c. Assist in booking travel
d. Develop and review a responsibility matrix
e. Assist in booking vehicles for staff and ensure maintenance is scheduled for the fleet
f. Assist in any required office moves
g. Assisting in tracking corporate credit card/expense claims
h. Compiling information and/or coordinating the preparation of reports, correspondence, and presentations as requested
3. Track employees, contractors and vendors that come and go throughout the building and ensure they have necessary supplies:
a. Manage the access card process including: signing out all cards, activating new cards, deleting cards as required, auditing cardholders and managing the Visitor Card process.
b. Assist HR in ensuring new hires have everything required for Day 1.
c. Monitor vendors that come and go via reception
4. Provide general administrative support to all departments as required:
a. Open, sort and distribute mail for the company
b. Provide coverage at the reception desk
• 3+ years of previous experience in administration
• Advanced proficiency in and strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with Microsoft Office Specialist Certification preferred
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with a wide range of individuals in a wide range of situations, which often require tact, diplomacy and discretion;
• Evidence of sound judgment in supporting the overall success of the team and efficiently and effectively completing tasks/assignments/projects and adding value in the process.
• Hands-on self-starter with a high degree of initiative, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational and time management skills;
Interested parties should fill out Brion’s job application form. Please attach your resume along with a covering letter (in the same document) highlighting your directly related previous experience and accomplishments.