We're a company that doesn’t just say we care about our employees. We believe everyone has the right and the responsibility to stop any work that appears unsafe. From their very first day, we ask new employees, contractors and suppliers to keep safety and health at the top of mind. We practise HSSE by choice, not chance.
New to site?
There are a few things you need to do if you/re accessing MacKay River Commercial Project for the first time.
- Follow the steps in our How do I get on site? instructions to get your MRCP site access card and/or a vehicle pass for your rental.
- Everyone who intends to visit our MRCP site must complete the online Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Orientation. Once you've watched the orientation, click TAKE QUIZ. You must successfully complete the quiz.
- If you're working on site, ensure the following documents are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to prepare for your arrival. This must be completed minimum of 7-10 days prior to arriving. Visitors must be escorted at all times
- MRCP Badge Authorization Form Updated February 2015
- Vehicle Pass Authorization Form (if applicable) Updated February 2015
Security Search Waiver and Consent Form Updated February 2015
>> Click here to complete the orientation <<